What really causes acne? For those of us who have suffered from it (nearly every man, woman and child on the planet) acne remains the #1 skin problem in America. It is estimated that over 90% of all people between 11 and 30 have had acne flare-ups at some point in their lives, as it affects those of all ages and races.
Most significantly, we are affected during adolescence. For most of us, acne problems will go away once we reach our 30’s, but there are those in their 40’s and 50’s who continue to deal with acne. It’s also not uncommon for pregnant women to have acne outbreaks as well.
Most of us will find some relief in a treatment product eventually. But we may need to sample many programs or try different products to find our best solution. This website is a guide for you, to find valuable information about this widespread skin problem and find an avenue that will lead you to YOUR solution.
Here are some smart, common sense suggestions you can follow immediately:
• Make sure you always wash your face every morning and evening
• Keep your hair clean and away from your face
• Changing your eating habits (increase your daily fruit and vegetables intake)
• Drink more water! (keeps you hydrated and cleanses unwanted toxins)
• Eliminate / cut down smoking
• Eliminate / cut down caffeine intake
• Eliminate / cut down unhealthy foods (fast-food, fatty / processed foods etc.)
• Get a decent night sleep - at least 7 hours a night
UNDERSTANDING ACNE - YOU ARE NOT ALONE
4/ 5Oleh Unknown