The problem with excess fat, other than the obvious health hazards, is in losing it. Fat, like most physical problems simply refuses to go away no matter how hard you try. There are lots of new and innovative ways of losing fat coming to the forefront these days, but most of them are not worth a mention. So how does lipodissolve fare?
If you haven’t heard of it yet, you should know that lipodissolve is a process in which a chemical known as phosphatidylcholine (PPC), is injected in your body, in order to melt away the excess fat. This formulation usually also contains lecithin, derived from Soy beans, which enhances the action of the enzyme lipase, which is responsible for breaking down fat.
In some other formulations homeopathic agents and FDA approved medications may also be used. More often than not, the quality of the formulation used in the process is what determines the results.
And how does lipodissolve actually work? Well, it bursts open the fat cells! Yes, the formulation used in the process causes a reaction known as ‘lysis’ which basically involves the rupturing of the walls of the fat cells. When this happens, the cell matter gets dissolved and is gradually flushed out from within the body. This happens after the fat content of the cells is taken to the liver, further decomposed and then excreted.
So now that you have understood the basic of lipodissolve, here are some other facts about this process which may be of interest:
• Lipodissolve scores over liposuction because it is not a surgical procedure and neither does it require anesthesia. The entire process lasts about 30 minutes and you can resume work once it’s over.
• As you may have guessed by now, lipodissolve actually works best for spot reduction. So, if you have a specific area of the body where fat has accumulated, you can use this treatment instead of doing something which will also affect other parts of your body.
• Usually visible changes start occurring after two sessions, while in some cases even one is enough.
• The number of sessions you will require depends on the amount of fat accumulated. As there is a limit to the amount of chemical formulation injected in your body, doctors will space out the sessions 4-8 weeks apart. It usually takes about 3-4 sessions to achieve desired results.
• You should remember that the success of lipodissolve is not judged by how much weight you have lost, but by the reduction in girth. So, you can lose 6-18 cm in the abdomen, 4-12 cm for thighs, 2.5-7 cm for arms and so on.
• The results of lipodissolve can last as long as seven years if you maintain the right lifestyle with lots of exercise. But since deposit of fat is related to the ageing process, you may want maintenance treatment for even longer lasting results.
So, hopefully this explains the lipodissolve treatment comprehensively and you can now decide whether you want to go for it or not.
4/ 5Oleh jhone jozz