Is losing weight easy and convenient? Well, the answer is no, it is not. You may not have been very circumspect all the while you were gaining weight. But now if you are desperate about losing weight, you definitely need to be determined and disciplined. However, the biggest obstruction in the way of losing weight is your work which leaves you hard pressed for time. How can you exercise? And if you cannot find time to exercise, do you stand any chance of losing weight? Well, you will be pleased to know that a proper diet can compensate for the lack of exercise in shedding weight from your body.
So, it is actually possible to lose weight even if you do not exercise. But you are warned at the onset that dieting without exercise will take time to bring about desired results. Thus, you need to be patient with your diet and not lust for quick results. Your overall body weight is a balance of your calorie intake and the calories burnt. So by burning more calories than you eat, you can attain sufficient weight-loss.
If you have decided to achieve weight-loss through dieting, you will do well to follow the steps below:
1. Familiarize with what you eat for a fortnight. When you start off with your dieting plans, give yourself a fortnight to understand and adjust to your new, improved diet. Study portion sizes of foods, how many meals you need to eat, how frequently you need to eat, how to prepare your diet etc. If need be, keep a tab on all such necessary details and try to decide upon a diet plan that augurs well for your body.
2. After getting familiarized with this new found diet and dieting schedule, start weighing yourself. Throughout the day, measure your weight at different intervals such starting from the time you wake up to the time you hit the bed at night. Also, keep weighing yourself after every meal.
3. After a fortnight start restricting your diet without changing the overall quantity of food. Do not cook your food in oils and fats. Instead of frying foods, boil or bake them. For example, when you are having an egg, have a boiled one and not an omelet.
4. Fast foods and snacks are a strict no-no, but some exceptions apply. However, you can gorge on fresh popcorn, chunky peanut butter, or a handful of nuts. These foods will not add extra calories to your body.
5. Start reducing your portion sizes by the day. If you manage to do so (in conjunction with the above steps), you will feel less hungry and the desire to eat big, heavy meals will also reduce considerably.
6. Lastly follow carefully how much you gain post each meal and how much you lose during your slumber. Understanding your body rhythm and digestive mechanism, you will be able to adjust accordingly.
Follow all the above mentioned steps religiously. It may take some time for you to obtain noticeable difference in weight, because without exercise, the process of weight loss gets hindered. However a proper diet and a disciplined life schedule will definitely shed those extra kilos in your body and lend you the perfect body shape!
Is It Possible To Lose Weight Without Exercising
4/ 5Oleh jhone jozz